Isabel Davis is a singer and songwriter that recently won a Stellar Award for best new artist. Her album “The Call” came out last year, but continues to bless so many souls. Davis recalls the day her heart was drawn to “Jesus We Love You.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She was in Baton Rouge at a night of worship and at one point a man got up went towards the microphone and began singing the words. Tears began to flow from her eyes and she explained that it was a powerful moment. The song reflects on God’s love and she mentioned that it’s the modern day “Oh, How I Love Jesus.”
As she explained to Erica Campbell how she feels about this song she got emotional. Davis spoke about how God gives us gifts and we need to understand that they aren’t for us at times. It’s to help others and for service. She believes that God gave her this voice to minister to others through song.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
7 Gospel Singers Who Went From Singing Background To Going Solo
1. David and Tamela MannSource: 1 of 7
2. Isaac CarreeSource: 2 of 7
3. Todd DulaneySource: 3 of 7
4. Gene MooreSource: 4 of 7
5. Sharon AnnSource: 5 of 7
6. Candy WestSource: 6 of 7
7. Jermaine DollySource: 7 of 7
- Missouri City Teen Wins $25K For ‘Sienna Sauce’ On Good Morning America
- Georgia High School Basketball Player Dies During Workout
- ‘I’m Not Stopping This Fight’: Eric Garner’s Mother Vows To Go After Cops Who Watched Her Son Die
- Mother Admits To Putting Healthy Son Through 13 Unnecessary Surgeries
- Woman Who Bought Billboard To Get Tyler Perry’s Attention Is Cast In New Series
- Nike Expands Protections For Pregnant Athletes After Backlash
- Tennessee Store Clerk Faces Up To 60 Years For Murdering A Black Teen Over A $2 Beer
- NYPD Fires Officer Accused Of Fatally Choking Eric Garner
- BET Sunday Best Recap: Joshua Copeland, Melvin Crispell III Advance To Finals, Fantasia Debuts New Single
- ‘We Have Medicine:’ Brothers In Jussie Smollett Case Back In Nigeria Offering ‘Love And Good Energy’