Want gospel news at your fingertips? Text BMORE to 52140 to join our text club!
Maurette Brown Clark had the chance to talk with DeShawn Bulliard, owner of Nouritress Hair System, who addressed her experiences with hair lost in wake of Jada Pinkett Smith’s recent reveal about the struggle. Press play up top!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Catch Maurette on the all new “Sound of Praise with Maurette Brown Clark” show weekdays 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. and make sure you follow her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @SOPmaurette! Think you missed something? Click HERE to see more from “Sound of Praise!”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @praisebaltimore
17 Gospel Artists Who Call or Have Called the DMV-Area Home
1. Maurette Brown ClarkSource:Interactive One 1 of 14
2. James MurphySource:Interactive One 2 of 14
3. Richard SmallwoodSource:Interactive One 3 of 14
4. Anthony BrownSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. Jason and Jonathan NelsonSource:promo 5 of 14
6. JJ HairstonSource:Glenn Parson 6 of 14
7. Charles ButlerSource:Radio One 7 of 14
8. Tim Bowman Jr.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. Clifton Ross IIISource:Getty 9 of 14
10. Andrea DumasSource:Promotion 10 of 14
11. Jeremiah HicksSource:Bill Hart Photography 11 of 14
12. Brittney WrightSource:Interactive One 12 of 14
13. Patrick LundySource:Artist Submitted 13 of 14
14. Stephen HurdSource:Bill Hart Photography 14 of 14
Nouritress Hair System Owner DeShawn Bulliard Discusses Hair Loss In Women [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on praisebaltimore.com