Graduation season is upon us and Oprah Winfrey gave a speech at USC to the graduating class. She offered not only words of encouragement, but advice to live by. Some things Oprah said was that you must eat a good breakfast, pay your bills on time and learn how to recycle.
Oprah also told the graduates to make the bed, aim high and never be scared to ask for help. The entire speech was moving and unforgettable. Chance The Rapper as well as Chadwick Boseman also gave speeches at colleges this weekend. Congratulations to the class of 2018!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Daily Devotional: “Rest And The Word”
- Love Talking: Be Honest About The Little Things [VIDEO]
- David & Tamela Mann Encourage Couples To Be Open & Transparent In Their Relationship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up! News Roundup: The Clark Sisters’ Biopic Coming To Lifetime, Bruno Mars Donates 24k Meals & More
- “Let’s Talk About Sex”: Erica Campbell Gets Real About Sex Before Marriage & Whether Or Not It’s A Necessity [VIDEO]
- T.C. Stallings Of ‘War Room’: “I Want To Use All My Gifts And Talents To Glorify God” [VIDEO]
- Amazon Is Bringing Their New Headquarters To Northern Virginia
- Protesters Ready To Raise Hell Outside Midlothian Police Department That Refuses To Name Cop Who Killed Jemel Roberson
- Daily Devotional: “Love Like Jesus Loves”
- Ericaism: That Right There, God [VIDEO]
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes
1. Relax & Live1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The Struggle2 of 9
3. Live Like A Queen3 of 9
4. Try Again4 of 9
5. Educate Yourself5 of 9
6. Invest In Great Friends6 of 9
7. Dream Big7 of 9
8. Healing8 of 9
9. Speaking Up9 of 9
8 Great Pieces Of Advice Oprah Winfrey Gave To USC Graduates [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com