GRIFF was coming back from his trip and spoke about going to baggage claim. Some people had certain tags, ribbons and other things to identify their bag. He asked about when Jesus returns will he know who you are?
GRIFF believes you’re supposed to have a good spirit and if you have an attitude or negative actions God sees that. He also spoke about being the friend people come to for advice because he has a relationship with Christ. Make sure God knows who you are and you’re not mislabeled.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bill Cosby Found Guilty In Sexual Assault Retrial, Faces Maximum Sentence
- Get Fresh: PVAMU Joins The Adidas Family
- GRIFF: “I Have To Work On Reclaiming My Peace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rep. Maxine Waters Explains How Social Media Can Help Get Trump Out Of Office [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: When Do You Push Your Kids To Grow Up? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith Gives Easy Ways To Eat Clean [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Why Taking Care Of Your Children Into Their 20’s Is Really Doing Them Harm [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Love Like You’ve Never Been Hurt Before [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Dude Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]