Kierra Sheard isn’t just a gospel artist, she recently launched her own clothing line. The collection is called “1160” and she made it because she loves fashion. Sheard has always been full figured and felt that she could design clothing other women would love.
The clothing provides control tops to hide parts of the body you might not love and more. Sheard spoke about how it’s all about being full figured and healthy for her. She can’t wait for fans to see what he has in store.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality
- Lil Rel Steps In Big Time After A.J. Johnson’s Widow Said No One Was Donating To Husband’s GoFundMe
- Max Bozeman Of The Greasy Spoon On His Biggest Journey, Blessings & More!
- John P. Kee Hilariously Sends A Message Through The Song “Suga Don’t Go On Grits” [NEW MUSIC]
- 17-Year-Old Charged With Capital Murder For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer’s 14-Year-Old Son
- Pastor John Gray Shuts Down Cheating Allegations Again & Talks ‘Trust Equity’ With His Wife
- Melvin Van Peebles, Director And The ‘Godfather Of Black Cinema’ Passes Away At 89
- As A.J. Johnson’s GoFundMe Gets Meager Donations, His Widow Wonders ‘Where Is The Love?’
Why Kierra Sheard Started Her Own Clothing Line [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com