Erica Campbell kicks off this Love Talk with Psalsm 34:14, which instructs us to “seek peace and pursue it.” Often times, we spend so much energy trying to be right, that we’re not seeking unity. Love and peace should always be present, even during very difficult times.
God blesses unity; He blesses the one who is bringing peace to the situation. This goes for all kinds of relationships and situations, from friendship to parenthood. It’s not automatic- it takes you to do the work to seek peace. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- James Fortune Debuts New Song With Isaac Carree, “It’s Gonna Happen”
- Vanessa Bryant Slams Rapper Meek Mill For Insensitive Kobe Bryant Lyric: “You Can Do Better Than This”
- Houston Mayor Calls On Texas To Pay For Skyrocketing Energy Bills Following Winter Storm
- A Brief History of Black Sports Agents In Major Sports
- New Podcast Alert: More Than That With Gia Peppers Takes A Deeper Dive Into Black Life
- Witness To Grace: Dr. Franklyn Richardson Discusses ‘Testimony of Favor’ In New Book
- Deion Sanders Says His Personal Items Were Stolen During His First Jackson State Game [WATCH]
- See A List Of Water Distribution Sites For February 22