Confusion is a joy stealer because it kills your confidence, Erica Campbell explains in this Joy Living. When you’re not confident, you’re not sure, and that is not a state that a person should make decisions in. Plus, God is not the author of your confusion and He certainly doesn’t get joy from it.
So when you’re not sure, just pause and take a second to seek God and figure it out. Erica passes along a quote from her dad, who used to say “when in doubt, don’t.” The enemy aims to steal, kill and destroy, and the number one way to do that is by causing confusion. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How South Korea Became One Of The Biggest Exporters Of The Gospel
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Valentine’s Day Self-Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maurette Brown-Clark & TJ Explain Why Some People Just Don’t Do Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr. Griffin: All Of The Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Plan In Advance (For Valentine’s Day) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Maurette Brown Clark & Emcee N.I.C.E. Share A Moment Over His Remix To Richard Smallwood’s “Angels” Song She’s Featured On
- Kim Burrell And Charles Jenkins Give Fans New Song “Grace” [AUDIO]
- Earnest Pugh Raises His Hands To God In “I Need You To Breathe” Video [VIDEO]