Willie Moore Jr.’s son, Peyton Moore Jr. is showing out in his video for “In God We Trust.” The two are dancing and rapping for God and it’s the best thing we’ve seen today. Peyton might only be 8 years old, but he understands exactly who Jesus is.
One of the lines in the song is, “I’m saved by his grace all I do is win,” and has kids dancing behind him. Peyton also talks about being young, fly and saved as he raps with his dad. He wants everyone to be like him before Jesus comes and with a video like this we can only hope someone hears God through this song.
- Tamyya J On The Long Singing Journey After Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Florida School Official Emerges As The Calming Voice Following The Parkland Shooting
- Priscilla Shirer On How Her Kids’ Bedtime Story Turned Into A Trilogy Of Books [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How The Ministry Can Be More Difficult By Being In The Bible Belt [VIDEO]
- Why Chance The Rapper Enjoys To Share His Love For God [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: God Keeps His Promise [EXCLUSIVE]
- Priscilla Shirer Explains How She Stays Replenished After Constantly Giving [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Jermaine Dolly On The Assignment Before The Accolades [EXCLUSIVE]
- How South Korea Became One Of The Biggest Exporters Of The Gospel
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Valentine’s Day Self-Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]