Jamiyah Robinson might only be 10, but she’s showing the world that despite having a prosthetic leg she’s still unstoppable. Good Morning America got the opportunity to speak with Jamiyah and her mother, LaShawn Jacobs as they shared the story of her being born with femoral deficiency, which is a rare condition that caused her left left leg to be shorter than the other.
Reports state that with her impeccable gymnastic routines and dance moves Jamiyah is inspiring everyone around the world. Her mother shared a video of Jamiyah on Facebook and it received over 2.6 million views.
Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join the Get Up! Mornings w/ Erica Campbell mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
LaShawn said, “When she started flipping I was so amazed — it just blew me away. I am very very proud of my daughter. She amazes me everyday and it makes me so happy that she’s inspiring the world.”
At the age of 5, Jamiyah was fitted for a prosthetic leg.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Jamiyah has been a member of the dance team Elite Forces of Destruction featured on the Lifetime show, “Bring It!”
Her mother described what it’s like to watch her daughter and said, “When I actually saw my daughter on the dance floor with the other girls it made me cry to see her keep up and live in fearlessness. Jamiyah just goes for it.”
Jamiyah is so excited about going viral and said, “It feels wonderful. I feel like a famous person.”
God bless Jamiyah and check out some of her gymnastic moves below!
Black Hollywood Slayed At The 2019 NAACP Image Awards
1. Beyonce and Jay-Z1 of 31
2. Congresswoman Maxine WatersSource:Getty 2 of 31
3.3 of 31
4. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Getty 4 of 31
5. Marsai MartinSource:Getty 5 of 31
6. Letitia WrightSource:Getty 6 of 31
7. Michael B. JordanSource:Getty 7 of 31
8.8 of 31
9. Sanaa LathanSource:Getty 9 of 31
10. Loretta DevineSource:Getty 10 of 31
11. Lupita Nyong'oSource:Getty 11 of 31
12. Thandie NewtonSource:Getty 12 of 31
13. Kiki LayneSource:Getty 13 of 31
14. Chadwick BosemanSource:Getty 14 of 31
15. Yara ShahidSource:Getty 15 of 31
16. Cynthia ErivoSource:Getty 16 of 31
17. MajorSource:Getty 17 of 31
18. Tamera MowrySource:Getty 18 of 31
19. Sheryl Lee RalphSource:Getty 19 of 31
20. Francia RaisaSource:Getty 20 of 31
21. Ryan Coogler and his wife Zinzi EvansSource:Getty 21 of 31
22. Laura HarrierSource:Getty 22 of 31
23. Chloe Bailey and Halle BaileySource:Getty 23 of 31
24. Danai GuriraSource:Getty 24 of 31
25.25 of 31
26.26 of 31
27.27 of 31
28.28 of 31
29.29 of 31
30.30 of 31
31.31 of 31
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Kirk & Tammy Franklin Reveal How He Overcame His Addiction To Pornography [VIDEO]
- Adrienne Houghton’s Plans For The Summer? Getting Pregnant: “I’m Ready To Experience That Miracle”
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Opens Up About Why She Chose To Have Weight Loss Surgery [VIDEO]
10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com