Weeks ago Kirk Franklin spoke out about forgiveness after meeting his biological father. He was adopted and he received a phone call from his biological father that was sick and immediately went to meet him. Franklin mentioned it was great to sit with him and wanted everyone to understand that forgiveness is necessary.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He recently went on social media and told fans that Dwight Allen, his biological father passed away. Franklin was filled with different emotions and spoke about extending grace. People sometimes do things to you in life, but you must give them grace just like God does for us.
Will Smith jumped out of a plane to celebrate his 50th birthday and encouraged Jada Pinkett-Smith to do the same thing. She’s spent many years saying, “no,” to certain things out of fear, but not anymore. While the couple went to vacation in Dubai, Jada jumped out of a plane.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
Then & Now: The Evolution Of Kirk Franklin [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 6
2.Source: 2 of 6
3.Source: 3 of 6
4.Source: 4 of 6
5.Source: 5 of 6
6.Source: 6 of 6
- “She’s Gotta Have It” Cancelled After Two Seasons
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting
- FaceApp Aging Filter Can Steal More Than Your Youth
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Waking Up In NYC To Peter Popoff [VIDEO]
- Kierra Sheard On How She Prepared To Play Her Mother For ‘The Clark Sisters’ Biopic
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Did You Get It? Did He Get It? [VIDEO]
- John Gray Announces Special Surprise For The Get Up! Mornings Show
- Blue Ivy Makes Cameo Appearance In Beyonce’s ‘Spirit’ Music Video
Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com