Are you walking around with baggage? Erica Campbell travels all the time and she mentioned that after her trips she sets time aside to unpack. She told listeners to imagine if she brought every bag everywhere she went. Erica mentioned that she would look crazy holding 10 bags and that’s how some people live life.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Some of us are carrying around baggage from an argument, relationships and so much more, but we need to stop doing that. Erica believes that sometimes we are waiting for someone else to unpack our baggage instead of dealing it with ourselves. It’s our responsibility to move forward.
RELATED: Ericaism: My Ignore Ministry Is Strong [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
When we hold on to past things it causes us not to grow. It keeps us from going to the next level and that’s not what God wants for us. Erica knows that some things can be hard to get over, but pray about it as you go through the process. Remember to let go of the baggage and free yourself from things that have happened.
RELATED: Ericaism: Humble Yourself And Cast Your Cares [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Ericaism: I’m Waiting On God Just Like You [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get A Month of Free Therapy With Praise Houston and Better Help
- Jedidiah Thurner Talks 1DayHouston And Uniting For Change
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Maurette B. Clark
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in The Park 2023 with JJ Hairston
- Get Ready And Get Set For Your Amazing Comeback | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Origins Of Memorial Day | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Civil Rights Leaders Mark 3rd Anniversary Of George Floyd’s Murder
- Breaking Down The Stereotype: Black People And Tipping
- What The ‘Debt Ceiling’ Crisis Means For Black America
- Texas Legislators Vote To Eliminate Annual Vehicle Inspections
- Even Though The End Was Weird, Jim Brown’s Legacy Deserves Our Celebration
- [VIDEO] 11-Foot Alligator Seen Roaming Missouri City Neighborhood
- Decide To Win, Refuse To Lose | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Kirk Franklin Talks Marriage Goals & Helping People Find Love In The New Show ‘The One’
Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
HOLY MESS: Deitrick Haddon Comes Clean, Puts Isaac Caree On Blast
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Madam Vice President Kamala Harris Sparkles In Sergio Hudson At The White House Correspondence Dinner