Bishop Bryan J. Pierce joined “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” to speak about his album ‘Glory’ live and so much more. People always wanted him to record and album, but Pierce mentioned that he didn’t know if that was ideal. He would sing from the pulpit and talked about the day Tasha Cobbs-Leonard approached him about an album.
He was hesitant, but as the process began he loved every minute of it. Every time he sings the song ‘Glory’ it creates a different atmosphere in his church. Pierce also loved the fact that the album is live and it’s creating an opening for God to speak to people.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- J. Pyles On Growing Up a Preacher’s Kid, New Single & More
- Join Pastor Keion And Special Guests: Why Cry Out Conference Jan 27-29
- The Connection Between Brain Science and Goals | Dr. Willie Jolley
- How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Cards Worth?
- Intentionally Build The Life You Want | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 5 Scriptures To Help You Stay Focused This Week
- Pastor Troy Explains How Important God is in Everything He Does
- What Are Some Common Tax Deductions? | Money Monday
- Vice President Harris Delivers Fierce Speech Commemorating 50th Anniversary Of Roe v. Wade
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Lori Harvey’s Prayer’ | Episode 103
Bishop Bryan J. Pierce Speaks On Why He Decided To Record An Album [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com