It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer so get ready! GRIFF is so thankful for the face that God gave him, but mentioned he went to bed and woke up with a pimple at the end of his nose. He’s not happy about it because he moisturizes his face, takes care of it and now he has a pimple.
GRIFF mentioned that if he was in 7th grade he would hide it with a bandaid. He has to perform this weekend in Chicago and isn’t too happy about this pimple. If you see GRIFF this weekend make sure you say hi to him and his pimple.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Daily Devotional: “Be Positively Contagious”
- Faith Walking: What Do You Do When Someone Receives What You’ve Been Praying For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- White Church Folks Are Really Terrified Of Brown People
- Warryn Campbell Gives Juan Winans Tips On How To Have A Son [VIDEO]
- Dawn Strozier Shares Important Info About Sugar & Carbs [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Discuss The Importance Of Soul Ties In Marriage [VIDEO]
- Behind The Praise: Faith, Music & Life w/ Koryn Hawthorne [Exclusive Video]
- Daily Devotion: “Prosperity” By Pastor Paula White
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Docuseries Cast Info [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Music Therapy Heals Me [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer For His Face, High Self-Esteem & The Pimple At The End Of His Nose [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com