There is a certain process you go through after breaking up with someone. Erica Campbell talked about walking around for a long time with hate and anger as well as freeing yourself from it. You have to learn how to move on and grow past it.
Erica explained you will love again and how it’s not healthy to be mad like that all the time. You can’t go out with new people and continue to carry on that past relationship. Remember that the pain won’t last.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Scammer Alert: No Pay For Play At Praise 92.1 Houston
- Majic Under The Stars feat. Mary Mary, Tamia, Tyrese, Tamar Braxton AND MORE! October 21st
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Majic Crew Attends ‘The Color Purple’ Advanced Screening!
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
- You’re Never Too Old To Dream | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Spending Tips | Money Monday
- Big Slim Is Hosting A Holiday Party and Toy Drive At Checkers!
- Live Life Enthusiastically | Dr. Willie Jolley
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
Tia Mowry Shares Sweet Thanksgiving Photos With Children And Ex Cory Hardrict
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys