Erica Campbell spoke about forgiveness as well as renewing your mind. When we take out bitter thoughts, anger and jealousy it will help us in life. She also spoke about taking the no’s out of our spirit and having more positive thoughts.
Erica explained that God forgives us then saves us and we must do the same. Stop holding on to negative things in your life and move forward. Declare it, be free and things will get better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Y’Anna Crawley Shares How Putting Aretha Franklin On Her Vision Board Every Year Made Her Want To Record “How I Got Over”
- Get Up! News Roundup: Derrick Fisher Lands Job With LA Sparks, BET Celebrates Quincy Jones This Weekend & More
- Michelle Williams And Fiancé Chad Johnson Call It Quits
- Jonathan McReynolds, Tori Kelly & Jekalyn Carr Lead The 2019 Gospel Grammy Nominations
- Kevin Hart Stepping Down From Hosting The Oscars
- Daily Devotional: “A Touch From God”
- Here Are Your State’s Favorite Christmas Toys
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Faith Walking: What Can You Save If You Forgive? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com