We all face challenges in life and we must learn to rise about them. Between work, family and relationships things can get hectic. Erica Campbell spoke about how when things go bad we must rise higher.
She also explained that sometimes we can get caught up in emotions, but we shouldn’t attack back. We must be mature and remember not to go low with everyone. Use every situation as a growth opportunity and learn from it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rockets To Honor Santa Fe Seniors With Free Tix To Game 5
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Guard Your Heart After You Minister [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Women Driving Cars With Service Lights On [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why Parents Need To Prepare Their Children For Life [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Good Or Bad, You Reap What You Sow [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: What And Why Are You Planning? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Take It As A Growth Opportunity [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com