Callers talk to Erica Campbell about pushing kids to grow up and it was quite interesting. One caller spoke about how her mother was there for her brothers more than her. She tried to make her daughters independent and hold on to the boys more. The caller even mentioned one of her brothers cried because he couldn’t fry chicken like his mom.
Another caller who is a teacher spoke about how you must let children make certain decisions. He noticed that in the classroom kids always look for someone to make decisions for them and they can’t think independently. Let us know when you think is a good time to push your kids to grow up.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- ‘Nothing More Insulting:’ Sharpton Calls Tyre Nichols Beating A Disgrace To MLK’s Legacy
- 19 Keys On The Power Of Self, Black Wealth And The Future Of AI
- D.L. Hughley’s Black History Quiz? | The Daily Show
- 100 Black Men Roundtable Discussion: Suicide Prevention And Mental Awareness
Get Up Poll: When Do You Push Your Kids To Grow Up? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com