Do you use filters? For the poll question they spoke about older people using filters and callers chimed in on what they thought. A lot of callers mentioned that there is an age limit.
One young lady talked about how all her family members use it and she thinks they are too old. Another caller mentioned that if you are trying to date people won’t know what you really look like. Do you think there should be an age limit on using filters.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Pastor Said That Blessed “Get Up” Listeners [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Baby Hair Is Coming Back [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Why Don’t You Love You? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cathy Hughes On Being The First African-American Female Recipient Of The Prestigious Lowry Mays Excellence In Broadcasting Award [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Beyoncé Adds Texas Southern, Grambling And Morehouse To Homecoming Scholarship Program
- President Obama’s Grace Was On Full Display At Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt”
- How Jekalyn Carr Is Celebrating Her 21st Birthday [EXCLUSIVE]