Big Shiz talks about his style in the “Again Love” music video. He talks about being “close to the culture,” and so, rather than hiring a stylist, they picked pieces that they really thought were fly. He talks about driving out to the desert with his team, with his clothes in a bag, changing right there on the spot jumping into it. He laughs about his wife, who he says takes credit for his flyness.
Big Shiz also talks about his beard routine, which includes “organic juices and berries straight from Zamunda.” Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE]
- How To Help Men Eat Healthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- The 2018 Billboard Music Awards Categories Gospel Fans Are Excited About [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Take The No [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Nikita B Talks About Having A Stroke While Performing Onstage [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Cathy Hughes Reveals The New Network By Being Launched By TV One [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Pastor Said That Blessed “Get Up” Listeners [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Baby Hair Is Coming Back [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Why Don’t You Love You? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]