Ahead of Valentine’s Day, GRIFF has the strong, independent women on his mind. He says men don’t want the strong, independent women, and laughs at women who won’t let men pump their gas for them.
GRIFF also says he prays for all the women who will be watching all their boo’d up peers accept flowers from their men on Valentine’s Day. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Win A Day of Golf: Radio One Veterans Day Golf Classic Giveaway
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- Wisconsin County Leader Whines He Can’t Get Grants Because His ‘Skin Is Too White’
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Honeyland Fund Now Accepting Grant Applications For Black Businesses
- You Were Born To Win! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Pastor Mike JR
- Shine Your Light Today | Dr. Willie Jolley
GRIFF’s Prayer For Independent Women On Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Tia Mowry Gets Candid About Being Bi-Racial ‘I Am An Extension Of My Mother’
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
Congrats! Jennifer Williams Announces Her Engagement!