In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell reminds us that it’s all love. God loves you, point blank. When you mess up, the enemy has a way of making you think, feel and live in condemnation. And while you should acknowledge when you have done something wrong, it’s important to realize that God made provision for all of it, for each and every one of us.
Our job is to turn and surrender to Him, and then to receive His love. That’s harder to do than it seems because it’s difficult for us to imagine a love that goes behind our mistakes. But God came back to give us a new commandment- “love each other, just as I have loved you.” So we’ve got to love ourselves and each other, no matter what. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tamyya J On The Long Singing Journey After Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Florida School Official Emerges As The Calming Voice Following The Parkland Shooting
- Priscilla Shirer On How Her Kids’ Bedtime Story Turned Into A Trilogy Of Books [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How The Ministry Can Be More Difficult By Being In The Bible Belt [VIDEO]
- Why Chance The Rapper Enjoys To Share His Love For God [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: God Keeps His Promise [EXCLUSIVE]
- Priscilla Shirer Explains How She Stays Replenished After Constantly Giving [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Jermaine Dolly On The Assignment Before The Accolades [EXCLUSIVE]
- How South Korea Became One Of The Biggest Exporters Of The Gospel
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Valentine’s Day Self-Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]