Michael Vick talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his faith and life in football. He retired from the NFL in 2016 after 13 seasons as a Quarterback. As a kid, he says, he always knew he wanted to play football. He talks about the influence his grandmother had on him, initially making sure he was in church every Sunday and making sure he had a relationship with God.
Michael also talks about the difficulty he had keeping his spirits up while he was incarcerated. He looks back on the choices he made that lead to that, and expresses his gratitude for the chance to reflect and reboot. He discusses his efforts to make sure his own children are acquainted with faith and God. Michael also shares his predictions for the 2018 Super Bowl! Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Recording Artist & Praise 104.1FM host, Ronnette Harrison, releases new single, “Always There”
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Not Being A Vegetarian Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Satan Tempts Jesus [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Entrepreneur Introduces Largest Technology & Business Incubation Hub to Texas
- Thandie Newton Comes Under Fire for Declaring Atheism, Calling God ‘Her’ at Emmy Awards
- Mo’Nique Flaunts Shocking 100lb. Weight Loss
- Learn The Lyrics To Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Duet, “All Of My Life”
- Mr. Griffin: “I’m Taking My Faith Up Some Notches” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Michael Vick Talks Coming Back To His Faith While Incarcerated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com