Michael Vick talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about his faith and life in football. He retired from the NFL in 2016 after 13 seasons as a Quarterback. As a kid, he says, he always knew he wanted to play football. He talks about the influence his grandmother had on him, initially making sure he was in church every Sunday and making sure he had a relationship with God.
Michael also talks about the difficulty he had keeping his spirits up while he was incarcerated. He looks back on the choices he made that lead to that, and expresses his gratitude for the chance to reflect and reboot. He discusses his efforts to make sure his own children are acquainted with faith and God. Michael also shares his predictions for the 2018 Super Bowl! Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Janet Jackson Credits Relationship With God In Fight Against Lifelong Depression
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day [EXCLUSIVE]
- Erica & Warryn Campbell Visits The DMV For The Premiere Of “We’re The Campbells” [Video]
- Why You Should Never Leave A Voicemail For GRIFF [EXCLUSIVE]
- 4 Ways to Share God’s Love in Summertime
- Daily Devotional: “The Jury Is Still Out”
- Warryn & Erica Campbell On Sexting: “It’s Okay… If You’re Married!” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Come Boldly To The Throne Of God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- “We’re The Campbells” Washington, D.C. Screening [PHOTOS]
Michael Vick Talks Coming Back To His Faith While Incarcerated [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com