Erica Campbell reads from Psalms 16. God gives us joy, but what if we don’t take care of it? It is so easy for it to be taken from us. So how do we protect it? We guard it, cherish it. We pay attention to our environment.
A lot of the time, we have joy until we leave church or certain designated spaces. But you should nurture your joy in such a way that you can bring it with you anywhere. Embrace and appreciate the joy of the Lord in your life! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Kirk Franklin Reveals His Sister Has Been Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Why GRIFF Is Open To Any Hairstyle His Woman Wants To Wear [EXCLUSIVE]
- Where’s The Clean Water Now? Flint Can’t See Relief As Michigan’s New Lead Attack Plan Falls Short
- Ericaism: I’m Listening To You To Understand You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Lexi Describes The Making Of Her New Album, ‘Just Listen’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Black Music Month: The Clark Sisters
- Joy Living: What Do You Do When People Let You Down [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Men Who Don’t Know How To Put The Pillows On The Bed Correctly [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]