Erica Campbell reads from Psalms 16. God gives us joy, but what if we don’t take care of it? It is so easy for it to be taken from us. So how do we protect it? We guard it, cherish it. We pay attention to our environment.
A lot of the time, we have joy until we leave church or certain designated spaces. But you should nurture your joy in such a way that you can bring it with you anywhere. Embrace and appreciate the joy of the Lord in your life! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Justin Bieber Says If He Could Go Back, He’d Wait For Marriage To Have Sex
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Hospital Public Safety Officers [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Unexpected Blessings [VIDEO]
- Little Richard Buried at Seventh-Day Adventist HBCU He Attended In The 1950s
- Todd Dulaney To Host The Dulaney Land Experience Online
- Faith Walking: Give God His Credit [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “I’m So About To Appreciate This Summer” [VIDEO]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: It Didn’t Come To Last…It Came To Pass [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Keep Moving Forward [VIDEO]