For this Love Talk, Erica Campbell starts off with a challenge for us: make a love list. Talk about how much God loves you, and how much he says about love pertaining to you. She reads some of the many beautiful things that the bible says about love, such as: “God’s love has been poured out into my heart through the Holy Spirit,” and “I am being rooted and grounded in love.”
If God is love, and God lives inside of you, then you are love. It’s important that we understand that, and speak it over our lives. Speak life and love over your life- it’s a powerful conversation. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- Editor Who Called For KKK Revival And Lynchings Removed From College Hall Of Fame
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Debuts New Video For “In The Room”
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Watch: David And Tamela Mann Release Music Video For ‘Mason Jar’
- Is Anthony Hamilton’s Rendition Of ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ Your New Fave?