Erica Campbell urges us to use the power God has given us. She starts the Ericaism off with Proverbs 18:21 which starts with “death and life are in the power of your tongue.” The scripture also talks about walking in your power, and anticipating the victory.
Erica discusses the importance of having a coach-like mentality over our own life. Life and death is in your own tongue; and how you treat yourself is how you’ll treat everything else in your life. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Be Honest About The Little Things [VIDEO]
- David & Tamela Mann Encourage Couples To Be Open & Transparent In Their Relationship [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up! News Roundup: The Clark Sisters’ Biopic Coming To Lifetime, Bruno Mars Donates 24k Meals & More
- “Let’s Talk About Sex”: Erica Campbell Gets Real About Sex Before Marriage & Whether Or Not It’s A Necessity [VIDEO]
- T.C. Stallings Of ‘War Room’: “I Want To Use All My Gifts And Talents To Glorify God” [VIDEO]
- Amazon Is Bringing Their New Headquarters To Northern Virginia
- Protesters Ready To Raise Hell Outside Midlothian Police Department That Refuses To Name Cop Who Killed Jemel Roberson
- Daily Devotional: “Love Like Jesus Loves”
- Ericaism: That Right There, God [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee To Direct Movie About Frederick Douglass