Erica Campbell talks about something huge that a lot of us struggle with saying “no” to ourselves as well as others. She talked about how we need to have more self control. We might like that shirt, this food or to hang out with someone, but we must say “no” sometimes.
Erica mentioned that what helps is us identifying the problem and setting your boundaries. She also mention that we must evaluate when to say “yes” to things. Saying “no” isn’t a bad thing and we must learn that.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Snoop Dogg Feat. Marvin Sapp & Mary Mary “Come As You Are” [NEW MUSIC]
- Why One Black Woman Decided To Leave The White Evangelical Church
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “Good Samaritan Day” Almost Went Bad [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Faith Over Fear [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Faith Over Foolishness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: You Can Love Again [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- R.I.P Draylen Mason: ‘Kind Soul’ Killed In Austin Bombing As Terrorist Targeting Black People At-Large
- Get Up Poll: Best Relationship Tips [EXCLUSIVE]
- New Whitney Houston Documentary To Be Released [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Bishop Paul S. Morton Has Maintained His Success [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]