Erica Campbell talks about something huge that a lot of us struggle with saying “no” to ourselves as well as others. She talked about how we need to have more self control. We might like that shirt, this food or to hang out with someone, but we must say “no” sometimes.
Erica mentioned that what helps is us identifying the problem and setting your boundaries. She also mention that we must evaluate when to say “yes” to things. Saying “no” isn’t a bad thing and we must learn that.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chrystal Hurst Gives Advice On How To Avoid “Drifting” In Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: We Are One Body (It’s Time To Come Together) [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ericaism: Say No To Yourself [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Watch Your Words, Change Your Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: A Prayer For Parents That Buy $700 Shoes For Their Kids [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Baltimore School Board Weighs Proposal For Investigation Into Freezing Classrooms
- Love Talking: Hate Is A Terrible Motivator [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Todd Dulaney Speaks On Why Jesus Is The Greatest Weapon [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Really? Ohio Basketball Team Thinks Their Racist ‘Coon’ Jerseys Are Funny
- Faith Walking: Procrastination Stops Progress [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]