Many can’t imagine how Hillary Clinton felt the day after losing the election to Donald Trump. Yes we may be able to understand disappointment, sadness and anger, but thankfully people were there for her in that time of need.
According to CNN, they recently posted a document that is supposed to be what Clinton’s pastor sent on the morning of November 9th, 2016. In the e-mail, Rev. Bill Shillady talks about Good Friday and how on that day things fell apart. Jesus was executed, betrayed and went through a day that we learn about all the time.
He inspired her with words such as, “Today, you are experiencing a Friday. Your Friday is what happened in the last few weeks and last night in the tragic loss. But Sunday is coming!” Shillady spoke about hope coming and being restored even in the darkest moments. He even shared that, “God doesn’t close one door without opening another, but it can be hell in the hallway.”
We hope these words helped Clinton at a time where she needed it most.
Hillary Clinton & Her Famous Friends
1. Hillary Clinton With Lupita Nyong’o1 of 13
2. Hillary Clinton With Kareem Abdul Jabbar2 of 13
3. Hillary Clinton With Lenny Kravitz3 of 13
4. Hillary Clinton With The Royal Family4 of 13
5. Hillary Clinton With Anna Wintour And Michael Kors5 of 13
6. Hillary Clinton With Robert DeNiro6 of 13
7. Hillary Clinton With Bette Midler7 of 13
8. Hillary Clinton With Elton John8 of 13
9. Hillary Clinton With Harrison Ford9 of 13
10. Hillary Clinton With Meryl Streep10 of 13
11. Hillary Clinton With Paul McCartney11 of 13
12. Hillary Clinton With Oscar de la Renta and Antonio Banderas12 of 13
13. Hillary Clinton With Chris Colfer13 of 13
Hillary Clinton’s Pastor Sends Message Of Hope The Day After Losing To Trump was originally published on getuperica.com