Life is no doubt a juggling act. After you’ve taken care of work, family and church its easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life resulting in a very tired and very stressed self. Here are 10 simple things you can do right now to help you lower those stress levels and live a more productive life.
1. Breathing: When you exhale your heart rate decreases, inhaling speeds back up again. The key is letting the air out of your lungs slowly.
Take a moment to practice, right now. Inhale a generous amount of air and slowly release it for 8 counts. Repeat as needed….dont worry air is free, do it as many times as you need to!
2. Meditating- Most successful people I know take time during the day to sit, be still and let their mind adjust. Whether you want to take this time to mentally prepare for the day or just clear your head and relax for a while. Take some time to sit still and think positive thoughts.
3. Just move – If you find yourself getting a little anxious or uneasy, move around and let some of that tension loose. Burn calories and stress at the same time, and it doesn’t even have to be a long distance. Sometimes a brief walk to another room can totally alter your mood.
4. Just find someplace quiet…find a quiet room and rest for 10 minutes – even if it’s the copy room at work or a quiet boardroom – just sit down, or lie down, and give your mind and body a little peaceful silence.
5. Just write…your thoughts in a journal. Getting what’s bothering you out of your head and onto a piece of paper can do an amazing job of helping release pressure and help you look at what’s stressing you out in a different light.
Click here for another 5 ways for you to reduce stress from Blackdoctor.org
Praise In The Park is Back! March 18th, 2023 - Get Tickets Here
Register Now For Senior Bingo at Praise in the Park March 18!
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Another Prominent Christian Leader admits to an Affair!
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health