Shirer began by saying, “I’m extraordinarily proud to be a Black woman.” She continued to express that she loves the uniqueness as a Black woman and is privileged to be one. For over 20 years she’s had the platform to be an international speaker. In that viral video, Shirer was explaining to the audience about standing firm in truth as well as wearing the armor.
During that moment she then talked about how she doesn’t identify herself as a Black woman. The intent behind the message was to let people know she describes herself as a Christ follower first. Shirer mentioned that anyone that knows her should understand that she is a proud member of the Black community. She is most proud that she’s able to speak across cultural lines. Shirer is currently working on a book and can’t wait for people to read it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Win A Day of Golf: Radio One Veterans Day Golf Classic Giveaway
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
- Wisconsin County Leader Whines He Can’t Get Grants Because His ‘Skin Is Too White’
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Run Your Race with Grace and Power | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Honeyland Fund Now Accepting Grant Applications For Black Businesses
- You Were Born To Win! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Pastor Mike JR
- Shine Your Light Today | Dr. Willie Jolley
- How To Become The Best Version Of Yourself | Dr. Willie Jolley
Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Tia Mowry Gets Candid About Being Bi-Racial ‘I Am An Extension Of My Mother’
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Congrats! Jennifer Williams Announces Her Engagement!