Bible study can be held inside churches, community centers and many other places. It’s where people can come together talk about God and discuss certain passages in the Bible. According to CBN News, a retired minister could possibly face eviction for holding Bible study in his apartment.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Ken Hauge is being supported by First Liberty as they try to fight for him to conduct Bible study at his senior living community. Many of the residents wanted Hauge to start it because they’re unable to attend church. Having Bible study at the senior living community was going to bless them.
RELATED: Kev On Stage: Dear Pastor, Can We Move Bible Study For “Empire”? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
From week to week the Bible study group got bigger and they asked to use the community room. They were allowed at one point and then were told they couldn’t. Hauge was informed by management that if he continued he would be evicted from his apartment. He said, “For my wife and I, it’s sort of like resting in the eye of a hurricane. In the eye of the hurricane, it’s peaceful and quiet, just don’t get up against the walls.” We hope that the group can continue Bible study without someone being evicted.
RELATED: 3 Dallas Cowboys Players Get Baptized [VIDEO]
RELATED: What Does The Bible Say About Halloween?
- Get A Month of Free Therapy With Praise Houston and Better Help
- Jedidiah Thurner Talks 1DayHouston And Uniting For Change
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Maurette B. Clark
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in The Park 2023 with JJ Hairston
- The Origins Of Memorial Day | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Civil Rights Leaders Mark 3rd Anniversary Of George Floyd’s Murder
- Breaking Down The Stereotype: Black People And Tipping
- What The ‘Debt Ceiling’ Crisis Means For Black America
- Texas Legislators Vote To Eliminate Annual Vehicle Inspections
- Even Though The End Was Weird, Jim Brown’s Legacy Deserves Our Celebration
- [VIDEO] 11-Foot Alligator Seen Roaming Missouri City Neighborhood
- Decide To Win, Refuse To Lose | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Kirk Franklin Talks Marriage Goals & Helping People Find Love In The New Show ‘The One’
- The Stronger The Wind, The Stronger The Trees | Dr. Willie Jolley
Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
HOLY MESS: Deitrick Haddon Comes Clean, Puts Isaac Caree On Blast
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Madam Vice President Kamala Harris Sparkles In Sergio Hudson At The White House Correspondence Dinner