Preashea Hilliard is a singer and minister that has spent her entire life in church. She talked about the day she discovered what God called her to do. While on campus at Oral Roberts University she visited the prayer tower.
She began to pray and sing, it was at the moment where she realized she had a voice. Preashea even mentioned that it sounded pretty good. She always knew she was going to be involved in the church, but didn’t know how.
Preashea mentioned from the day she was born her parents held her up like Simba in “The Lion King.” That day they dedicated her to the Lord as well as the ministry. Preashea is so thankful for this gift God gave her and is excited to continue to share it with the world.
- Missouri City Teen Wins $25K For ‘Sienna Sauce’ On Good Morning America
- Georgia High School Basketball Player Dies During Workout
- ‘I’m Not Stopping This Fight’: Eric Garner’s Mother Vows To Go After Cops Who Watched Her Son Die
- Mother Admits To Putting Healthy Son Through 13 Unnecessary Surgeries
- Woman Who Bought Billboard To Get Tyler Perry’s Attention Is Cast In New Series
- Nike Expands Protections For Pregnant Athletes After Backlash
- Tennessee Store Clerk Faces Up To 60 Years For Murdering A Black Teen Over A $2 Beer
- NYPD Fires Officer Accused Of Fatally Choking Eric Garner
- BET Sunday Best Recap: Joshua Copeland, Melvin Crispell III Advance To Finals, Fantasia Debuts New Single
- ‘We Have Medicine:’ Brothers In Jussie Smollett Case Back In Nigeria Offering ‘Love And Good Energy’