Erica Campbell reads from the story of Joshua and Caleb in this Faith Walk. In this story, 12 spies went over to see the land of milk and honey that God promised to his people, and told them to posses. Against God’s wishes, they went to check the land out first. Ten of them were fearful of what the land had in store, but Joshua and Caleb knew they could overcome it.
The giants will always seem bigger than your capability. But God has has promised you things beyond your capability, and that’s all you need. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Police Peacefully Arrest Suspected Cop Killer One Week After Killing Unarmed Pamela Turner
- Another Lane Closure To Affect 610 Loop For The Next Six Weeks
- Melvin Edmonds Of After 7 Has Passed Away
- Jada Pinkett Smith Addresses Ayesha Curry ‘Red Table Talk’ Backlash
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Pay Off Student Loan Debt Of Morehouse’s Entire Graduating Class of 2019
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Share The Biblical Name Of Their New Baby
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”