The blame game is a tricky, dangerous game, Erica Campbell explains in this Faith Walk. When someone has done wrong, getting petty or set on revenge is never the best route. There are, of course, consequences to a person’s actions, but it’s not our job to take care of that ourselves.
Instead, it’s best to leave it in God’s hands. You end up in the wrong heart position when you take matters into your own hands. Even in the messiest situations, there is still a right way to handle it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Pastor Said That Blessed “Get Up” Listeners [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Baby Hair Is Coming Back [EXCLUSIVE]
- Love Talking: Why Don’t You Love You? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cathy Hughes On Being The First African-American Female Recipient Of The Prestigious Lowry Mays Excellence In Broadcasting Award [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Beyoncé Adds Texas Southern, Grambling And Morehouse To Homecoming Scholarship Program
- President Obama’s Grace Was On Full Display At Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt”
- How Jekalyn Carr Is Celebrating Her 21st Birthday [EXCLUSIVE]