This holiday season don’t be a victim.
1. Don’t leave packages or valuables on the seat of your car, this creates temptation for thieves. If you must leave something in the car lock it in the trunk or put it out of sight.
2. Be sure to locate your keys before you head to your vehicle, don’t waste time digging in your purse or bag while walking outside.
3. While using an ATM choose one that is located inside the mall or a business and a well lit location. Withdraw only the amount of cash you need and protect your pin number by shielding the ATM keypad from anyone who is standing nearby.
4. Shoppers, the safest a time to hit stores it during daylight hours but if you must shop at night go with a friend or a family member. Try not to carry a purse and large amounts of cash.
5. Be aware of strangers approaching you for any reason.
Please share this with friends and family. Be safe, be well and be happy.