- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound andouille or smoked sausage, cut into ½-inch rounds
- 2 cups Trinity, recipe follows
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Creole Seasoning, recipe follows
- 1 pound linguine, cooked and kept warm
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- I like to also add shrimp
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
Tia Mowry Shares Sweet Thanksgiving Photos With Children And Ex Cory Hardrict
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys