PRAISERICHMOND.com – Gospel duo Mary Mary (sisters Erica & Tina Campbell) are always on the move. Juggling their growing families with superstardom doesn’t seem to be the easiest task in the world, but they do it with such energy and focus that it’s no surprise they’ve decided to soon share their experiences with the entire world.
Check out the sneak peek of the girls on their brand new reality show that’s set to launch March 29th at 10PM EST on We TV.
New episodes then air in its regular timeslot Thursdays at 9|8c beginning April 5, with 10, hour-long episodes.
We’re excited about it and we’re sure you will be too after seeing this snippet of what’s in store just a few more weeks away for the “Mary Mary” season premiere.
- Mary Mary Share Details Of New Reality Show
- Mary Mary’s Tina Campbell Announces Pregnancy
- Mary Mary Releases New Single “Go Get It” [AUDIO]
- Mary Mary’s Erica Gives Birth!
- Mary Mary’s Erica Campbell Welcomes New Baby Girl!
Don’t forget to mark your calendars and remember to tune in to watch Mary Mary on their brand new self-titled reality TV show.