1. In life we are to encourage and build up each other; not to discourage and tear down one another.
2. In life we are to add, not subtract; to multiply, not divide.
3. In life we are to leave an enduring impression; not a careless dent.
4. In life we are to smooth out the rough roads along the journey; not create new potholes.
5. In life we are to sing a joyful song; not just drone a groan.
6. In life we are to add our harmonious strains to life’s symphony; not strain the symphony with clatter and clang.
7. In life we are to soar on eagles’ wings, not to peck and cluck with our beaks in the dirt like chickens.
8. In life we are to radiate light into unseen places; not permit unknown fears to dim our radiance.