Tina Knowles hosted, Beyonce and Jay-Z danced and Tyler Perry came thiiiis close to dropping six-figures for a portrait of Nipsey Hussle. Yeah, it was that kinda party!
Tina and her husband, Richard Lawson, held their annual Wearable Art Gala Saturday night in Santa Monica — and their guests came ready to shop, especially Tyler. You gotta see the bidding war that erupted over a Nipsey portrait done by Tiffanie Anderson.
Tyler, who received a Trailblazer Award at the gala … went back and forth with another honoree, Felicia Horowitz — from less than $50k all the way up to the winning bid. Watch the clip, Tyler had to think it was in the bag when he raised his paddle at $100k. He was wrong.
Meanwhile, Bey, Jay and Blue Ivy were nearby soaking up the ‘Lion King’ themed event.
Beyonce posted a ton of pics showing off her gown — totally on point, of course — and Ivy’s ensemble was even more colorful than Mom’s.
15 EMOTIONS BEYONCÉ MADE US FEEL--LEMONADE PERFORMANCE??
1. ETHEREALSource:GIPHY 1 of 15
2. SORROWFULSource:GIPHY 2 of 15
3. PISSEDSource:GIPHY 3 of 15
4. HOPEFULSource:GIPHY 4 of 15
5. UNITED/UPLIFTEDSource:GIPHY 5 of 15
6. REBELLIOUSSource:GIPHY 6 of 15
7. SEXYSource:GIPHY 7 of 15
8. CARE-FREESource:GIPHY 8 of 15
9. SEDUCTIVESource:GIPHY 9 of 15
10. VENGEFULSource:GIPHY 10 of 15
11. UNAPOLOGETICSource:GIPHY 11 of 15
12. PETTYSource:GIPHY 12 of 15
13. UNBOTHEREDSource:GIPHY 13 of 15
14. ENCOURAGEDSource:GIPHY 14 of 15
15. HUMBLEDSource:GIPHY 15 of 15
Tyler Perry Loses $100K Bid For Nipsey Hussle Portrait was originally published on praisecleveland.com