Pastor John Gray received a lot of backlash after meeting with Donald Trump a couple of weeks ago. His wife, Aventer Gray spoke about what she thought of it and she told him not to go. She didn’t understand at first why he was going, but then when he spoke about jail reform she thought it was okay.
Aventer also felt that people wouldn’t understand because they’re so broken by what the administration has done to so many people. John told her that he heard God’s voice and after that the conversation was over. He said that he honors the voice of his wife and her leadership, but sometime as a man you have to walk alone.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbers & Stylists [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: 12-Year-Old Keedron Byrant Who Went Viral For Singing “I’m A Young Black Man” Speaks Out
- Ericaism: Don’t Be An Opportunist [VIDEO]
- Ex-Cop Charged With Murder In Death Of George Floyd
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: BeBe Winans – “Free Free” [VIDEO]
- Mask Up!
- Kirk Franklin & Fred Hammond Slated For Upcoming Verzuz Battle On Instagram
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- Pastor Mike Jr. Shares A Dose Of Encouragement You Probably To Hear Today
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Skinny Tea [VIDEO]