Pastor John Gray received a lot of backlash from people after meeting with Donald Trump. He mentioned in the beginning of the meeting each pastor introduced themselves and he was asked to pray, but had no idea that was going to happen beforehand. Gray doesn’t endorse nor accept the many things Trump has done like separate immigrant families and also spoke about the injustice for Black men.
He went into that meeting as a pastor not a politician. What many need to understand is that they expected him to go in yell and carry on, but that’s not how to go about business. Gray didn’t like the fact that what they were supposed to meet for didn’t happen and made it seem a different way in the news as well as social media. He also spoke about people in church not extending grace and mercy to him after the meeting and not hearing him out on what really happened.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Jamal Bryant’s New Birth Helps Furloughed Workers [VIDEO]
- Worst 50 Places For Christians
- Man Drives Ferrari Into Water Because ‘Jesus Told Him To’
- City of Houston Partners With Non-Profit To Help Furloughed Government Workers
- The Other America: Dr. Martin Luther King Annual Tribute at National Cathedral
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life