Pastor John Gray received a lot of backlash from people after meeting with Donald Trump. He mentioned in the beginning of the meeting each pastor introduced themselves and he was asked to pray, but had no idea that was going to happen beforehand. Gray doesn’t endorse nor accept the many things Trump has done like separate immigrant families and also spoke about the injustice for Black men.
He went into that meeting as a pastor not a politician. What many need to understand is that they expected him to go in yell and carry on, but that’s not how to go about business. Gray didn’t like the fact that what they were supposed to meet for didn’t happen and made it seem a different way in the news as well as social media. He also spoke about people in church not extending grace and mercy to him after the meeting and not hearing him out on what really happened.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Aldine Football Player Saves Woman, Child From Flood Waters
- Lecrae Gets Baptized In The Jordan River, Gives Sneak Peak Into New Music
- Will Smith Raising $50 Million For Homeless People
- Oprah Winfrey’s Best Quotes About Christianity, The Bible, And God’s Plan
- Mr. Griffin: The Spirit & The Flesh Have Funk [VIDEO]
- Gallery Furniture, Lakewood Church Offering Shelter For Flood Victims
- Happy Birthday! Rhea Walls Of The Walls Group Turns 24! [PHOTOS]
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Producer Hired To Lead Fatih-Based Studio’s TV Division
- The Finals Of America’s Got Talent>>>Who Was The Winner?
- Fantasia Talks About Marriage And The Importance Of Prayer