Pastor John Gray received a lot of backlash from people after meeting with Donald Trump. He mentioned in the beginning of the meeting each pastor introduced themselves and he was asked to pray, but had no idea that was going to happen beforehand. Gray doesn’t endorse nor accept the many things Trump has done like separate immigrant families and also spoke about the injustice for Black men.
He went into that meeting as a pastor not a politician. What many need to understand is that they expected him to go in yell and carry on, but that’s not how to go about business. Gray didn’t like the fact that what they were supposed to meet for didn’t happen and made it seem a different way in the news as well as social media. He also spoke about people in church not extending grace and mercy to him after the meeting and not hearing him out on what really happened.
RELATED: Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Pastor John Gray On His Meeting With Trump: “You Don’t Have The Heart Of Christ” [VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: John Gray Explains The Significance Of Inheriting A Church From A White Pastor In South Carolina [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get A Month of Free Therapy With Praise Houston and Better Help
- Jedidiah Thurner Talks 1DayHouston And Uniting For Change
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Maurette B. Clark
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in The Park 2023 with JJ Hairston
- Get Ready And Get Set For Your Amazing Comeback | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Origins Of Memorial Day | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Civil Rights Leaders Mark 3rd Anniversary Of George Floyd’s Murder
- Breaking Down The Stereotype: Black People And Tipping
- What The ‘Debt Ceiling’ Crisis Means For Black America
- Texas Legislators Vote To Eliminate Annual Vehicle Inspections
- Even Though The End Was Weird, Jim Brown’s Legacy Deserves Our Celebration
- [VIDEO] 11-Foot Alligator Seen Roaming Missouri City Neighborhood
- Decide To Win, Refuse To Lose | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Kirk Franklin Talks Marriage Goals & Helping People Find Love In The New Show ‘The One’
Pastor John Gray Speaks About People In The Church Not Extending Grace And Mercy After Meeting With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
HOLY MESS: Deitrick Haddon Comes Clean, Puts Isaac Caree On Blast
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Madam Vice President Kamala Harris Sparkles In Sergio Hudson At The White House Correspondence Dinner