Jason Nelson loves his church and preach the word of God. He talked about people and them running with they’re tank on empty. Jason also spoke about pastors doing it and how it’s not good because everyone needs to maintain themselves.
You must pull away sometimes to recover and rebuild yourself. Like cars when they go on empty they don’t run. Remember to take a break when needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Her Story – Harriet Tubman: Strength, Patience, and Passion | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Her Story – Maya Angelou: Rise, and Rise, and Rise Again | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Darlene McCoy and Jonathan McReynolds Talk Saving Lives with St. Jude
- Darlene McCoy and Jason Nelson on Becoming a St. Jude Partner in Hope
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- 7 Scriptures To Turn To For Encouragement When Healing
- Renowned Editor & Journalist Susan L. Taylor Drops Gems ‘Everything I Learned In The Past Has Led To This Point’
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Zachary Boyd’s Mother Says There’s Two Sides of the Story, Son Being Misrepresented In The Media
Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Justice For Darryl George: Trial Begins For Black Student Suspended Over Locs
LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors