Jason Nelson loves his church and preach the word of God. He talked about people and them running with they’re tank on empty. Jason also spoke about pastors doing it and how it’s not good because everyone needs to maintain themselves.
You must pull away sometimes to recover and rebuild yourself. Like cars when they go on empty they don’t run. Remember to take a break when needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Brittney Griner Freed From Russian Prison In Prisoner Swap
- The 12 Days of Christmas – The Gift of Courage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia | Healthy Ever After
- The Art Of Losing Without Losing It With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Herschel Walker’s Son Calls It Karma That Warnock Won The Senate Runoff
- How To Uncover Your True Beauty With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Deion Sanders: Sellout Or Blessing? | Get Up Poll
- Op-Ed: Despite November Employment Gains Economy Faces Challenges In The Immediate Future
- If You Went Missing, How Many Americans Would Know Your Story?
- Dr. Willie Jolley: What’s Age Got To Do With It? Live Your Life, All Of Your Life
Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com