Are you getting into a relationship or planning your wedding this year? If you are you must stop thinking what people will think about you. Think about your relationship and what is going on with it.
Make sure that your relationship is healthy and you’re putting God in the center of it. Pray for the person you love, spend time with them, don’t worry about what my guest will think about me. Focus on the real reason things are happening and take it from there.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Love Talking: Turn Your Face To The Wall And Pray [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Love Talking: What Happened? [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Love Talking: Love Your Elders [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Maurette B. Clark
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in The Park 2023 with JJ Hairston
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is Running For Mayor of Houston
- Houston Makes Top 10 List for Best Foodie Cities in US
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Melvin Crispell III
- Horrific Details Emerge As Mississippi Police Accused Of Shooting Black Man’s Tongue Off
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Mayor Sylvester Turner
- Bakari Sellers Joins Calls For US Government ‘To Act’ On Shanquella Robinson’s Death Case
- City Leaders Vote To Expand Outside Dining Areas in Downtown Houston
Love Talking: Love’ Em For Them [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Praise In The Park is Back! March 18th, 2023 - Get Tickets Here
Register Now For Senior Bingo at Praise in the Park March 18!
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?