Erica Campbell is talking about a topic today that is pretty serious. In her Ericaism she spoke about being self-centered and doing things in a back handed way just to get a compliment from people. She mentioned that while being a entertainer and a mom it’s hard for her to always be there.
While away family members would help take care of her kids, do there hair and more, but sometimes she didn’t like it. She talked about how people would think about her based upon her children’s appearance. Erica mentioned that using your child to make you feel better isn’t right.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Help People Carry Their Burdens [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Ericaism: Be Professional In Your Business [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Ericaism: Are You Effective? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Maurette B. Clark
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in The Park 2023 with JJ Hairston
- Mississippi GOP Rejects Prominent Black Educator For Superintendent, Dems Point To Race
- How Gene Moore Overcame The Emotional Roller Coaster Learning Of His Mother’s Death At The Grammys [WATCH]
- Gunman Who Tried to Rob Food Truck of $40 Killed By Worker
- Humble ISD Teacher Caught with Student at Hotel Under Investigation
- GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral
- ‘We’re Not Rich Over Here’ Family Pleads With Haitian Gang For Release Of U.S. Couple
- Radio ONE Remembers On-Air Host, Activist And Former Councilwoman Ada Edwards
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is Running For Mayor of Houston
- Houston Makes Top 10 List for Best Foodie Cities in US
- Good News Equals Great Results | Dr. Willie Jolley
Ericaism: Self-Centered Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Praise In The Park is Back! March 18th, 2023 - Get Tickets Here
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Our Favorite Moments from Praise in the Park 2023