What do you do when your professional environment requires you to follow rules that conflict with you faith and beliefs? Click on the audio player to find out in this edition of AV’s Say What!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Hear more AV Say What topics here, and listen daily 5:50 a.m. CST/6:50 a.m. EST on “The Yolanda Adams Morning Show”!
RELATED: How Faith Can Affect Friendships [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: How Do You Deal With Job Situations That Conflict With Your Faith? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Points Of Power: Faith Is Knowing God Is [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Thousands Protest During #MillionsMarchNYC Against Police Brutality
17 photos Launch gallery
1. Thousands march together on their way to the NYPD headquarters.
1 of 17
2. Thousands gather near the NYPD headquarters.
2 of 17
3. A protester holds up a sign to stop police brutality.
3 of 17
4. Kevin Liles, Russell Simmons, and Nas help lead the march in NYC.
4 of 17
5. Protestors march up 5th Avenue.
5 of 17
6. Thousands gather in Washington Square Park before marching uptown.
6 of 17
7. Protestors lead by holding up a ‘Black Lives Matter’ banner.
7 of 17
8. Picketed versions of the victims of police brutality are held up during the march.
8 of 17
9. The Brooklyn Bridge gets shut down by protestors.
9 of 17
10. A protestor holds up a focused ‘We Demand Justice’ sign
10 of 17
11. Santa Con participants face the interrupting protests happening through the streets.
11 of 17
12. An artist participates in the protest through creative expression.
12 of 17
13. Thousands of different ethnicities and ages come together for the protests.
13 of 17
14. Thousands gather in Washington Square Park before the march.
14 of 17
15. A protestor marches while in chains.
15 of 17
16. Thousands march up 5th Avenue.
16 of 17
17. Thousands march up 5th Avenue towards Union Square.
17 of 17