Last week, our hearts and prayers were focused on the tragic and outrageous news of hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls being forcibly stolen by the Islamic militant terror organization Boko Haram. But this week, we seem to be much more focused on watching (and re-watching) the Solange/Jay Z/Beyonce family drama unfold on videotape as we collectively scour the Internet for unending rumors and speculations about how the trouble started.
It’s been nearly a month since these innocent girls were kidnapped from school – but because of a certain celebrity fight, the social media push for their return has diminished. Have we forgotten about them? Have we stopped praying for their safe return?
In this exclusive interview with Pastor Jamal Bryant on “The James Fortune Show,“ talks about the remarkable initiatives he’s planning to do his part to help save the stolen girls, including leading a delegation to Nigeria! Listen to the audio player to find out how we can also do our part to help #BringBackOurGirls.
The Men of Gospel
1. Jonathan McReynoldsSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos 1 of 11
2. Kirk FranklinSource:Andrew Evans / PR Photos 2 of 11
3. Fred HammondSource:Earl Gibson III/Getty Images 3 of 11
4. Donnie McClurkinSource:Griffin/Getty Images 4 of 11
5. BeBe WinansSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos 5 of 11
6. Andrae CrouchSource:AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian, File 6 of 11
7. Marvin Sapp with his sonSource:Erika Goldring/Getty Images 7 of 11
8. Israel HoughtonSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 8 of 11
9. VaShawn MitchellSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com 9 of 11
10. Brian Courtney WilsonSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com 10 of 11
11. Edwin HawkinsSource:Brad Barket]/Invision for /AP Images 11 of 11
Get The Very Latest From “The James Fortune Show” On Facebook!
Have We Chosen Solange & Jay Z Over The Kidnapped Schoolgirls? [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com