All remaining restrictions on traffic through the Houston Ship Channel are lifted.
The channel links the area’s busy ports with the largest petrochemical complex in the country. It was closed Saturday after nearly 170,000 gallons of tar-like oil spilled into the waterway when a ship crashed into an oil barge.
- Houston Ship Channel Reopens to Barges, Ships [LISTEN]
- Oil Spill Now Threatens Matagorda Bay
- Land Commissioner: Fuel from Houston Oil Spill Hits Gulf
- Birds in Peril: Migration Season, Houston Oil Spill Collide
- Oil Spill Affecting Local Fishermen [LISTEN]
Restrictions Lifted on Houston Ship Channel Traffic was originally published on news92fm.com
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Serena Williams Shares How She’s ‘Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things’ At The Gym
Erica Campbell Takes Good Morning America: PBS Special, Tour + Live Performance [WATCH]