All remaining restrictions on traffic through the Houston Ship Channel are lifted.
The channel links the area’s busy ports with the largest petrochemical complex in the country. It was closed Saturday after nearly 170,000 gallons of tar-like oil spilled into the waterway when a ship crashed into an oil barge.
- Houston Ship Channel Reopens to Barges, Ships [LISTEN]
- Oil Spill Now Threatens Matagorda Bay
- Land Commissioner: Fuel from Houston Oil Spill Hits Gulf
- Birds in Peril: Migration Season, Houston Oil Spill Collide
- Oil Spill Affecting Local Fishermen [LISTEN]
Restrictions Lifted on Houston Ship Channel Traffic was originally published on news92fm.com