Check out today’s recipe brought to you by the Food Network and our sister site MyHoustonMajic.com.
Let’s learn how to make a yummy New Orleans Style Bread Pudding!
- 12 to 14 cups 1-inch cubes day-old white bread, such as French or Italian
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 cups whole milk
- 6 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Confectioners’ sugar, for garnish
- 1 recipe Whiskey Sauce, recipe follows
New Orleans Style Bread Pudding was originally published on elev8.com
Praise In The Park is Back! March 18th, 2023 - Get Tickets Here
Register Now For Senior Bingo at Praise in the Park March 18!
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?