A new survey reveals the differences in buying habits and expectations by the sexes this Valentine’s Day. The survey, by credit card comparison website CreditDonkey.com, found a disconnect between men and women respondents.
“While most Americans plan to stick to traditions – 64.5% of male respondents say they’ll take their significant other to dinner, 60.3% will give flowers, and 41.2% will give chocolates –
While 64.5% of male respondents plan to give dinner, only 54.8% of female respondents want dinner.
- While 60.3% of male respondents plan to give flowers, only 36.9% of female respondents want flowers.
- While 41.2% of male respondents plan to give chocolates, only 34.5% of female respondents want chocolate.
The researchers at CreditDonkey.com suggest instead that guys consider:
- Jewelry: 22.2% of female respondents want to receive jewelry, yet only 18.9% of male respondents plan to give jewelry.
- Gift Cards: 12.6% of female respondents want to receive gift cards, yet only 7.9% of male respondents plan to give gift cards.
- Electronics: 7.1% of female respondents want to receive electronics, yet only 3.7% of male respondents want to give electronics.
Av’s Say What Topic For Monday: Ladies What’s One thing You Don’t Want For Valentines? Tell us at 1-888-965-0440 at 650 am eastern on The Yolanda Adams Show.
Tia Mowry Gets Candid About Being Bi-Racial ‘I Am An Extension Of My Mother’
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Jay-Z alters controversial "Jesus Can't Save You" line on "Empire State of Mind" feat. Alicia Keys
Michelle Obama Wishes Barack A Happy Birthday With A Sweet Message: ‘Love you, Always’
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?