Time to revisit those financial goals that were a part of your New Year’s resolution. Did you have financial goals for 2011?
To help you out, Yahoo Finance has gathered nine experts in the fields of money, debt, real estate and consumer affairs to share these 9 best wealth-building tips for 2011:
1. Funnel That FICA (Federal Insurance Contributions Act) Cut Into a Retirement Windfall
2. Look For Low-Cost Mutual Funds and Watch Those Fees
3. No Shortcuts: Year After Year of Consistent Savings
4. Get Rid of High-Interest Card Debt
5. Buy a Home
6. Balanced, Diversified Portfolio Plus Education
7. If You Have an HSA (Health Savings Account), Max It Out
8. Do Your Due Diligence
9. Start Your Own Side Business
Bishop Carlton Pearson Says "God Is Not A Christian..."
Pastor Paula White Breaks Silence On Divorce, Stroke And Her Alleged Affair
What Does It Mean To Be "Equally Yoked?”
Bebe Winan's ex wife Debra speaks..You decide for yourself.
Why do Members of a Baptist Church put their finger up when walking in church? Where did this orginate?
10 Exemplary Black Celebrity Fathers
Healing Scriptures: Bible Verses for Living in Divine Health
Key Lime Cake III