Now that you have your three big dreams figured out it’s time to Get SMART.
How are you going to get there? Does the magic lantern deliver the genie who in
turn simply grants the wish? I’m not saying it’s not possible. Anything is possible.
However, you will more than likely want to GET SMART.
The acronym SMART stands for:
1. Get Specific about your dream. You want that camper to tour the country
with. What kind is it? What is it decked out with? What kind of gas
mileage do you desire? Is it new or used?
2. Your dream must be Measurable. How will I know when my dream has
arrived? Does it meet these requirements or even better?
3. Is my dream Attainable? If your dream is to run a triathlon and you are still
sitting on the couch for the greater part of the day you may have to shift your
dream to doing the quarter mile or getting a trainer.
4. Is your dream Relevant to who you are? Does it capture your passion
enough that even during the dry spells or life’s challenges you still are held
captive by your dream.
5. And is your dream T ime B ound? Have you charted out where you want to
be by certain times? Have you given yourself and the Universe achieved in
a certain amount of time?
1. Create a SMART plan for each one of your dreams.
2. Write down your SMART plan for each dream once in the morning and once
before you go to bed to tell yourself and the Universe that you are serious.
Get in touch with the essence of Why you want it and How it will feel to
have your dreams.
3. Your Affirmation: “I create my dreams with focus and passion.”
For more guidance and wisdom read Ask And It Is Given by Ester and Jerry Hicks.
Sending positive vibes in support of the achievement of your dreams – Robin